CEI advises public agencies on affordable housing development matters such as pursuing housing development themselves, evaluating proposals by other developers, or developing affordable housing policies or programs.
CEI services for public agencies include:
- • site acquisition strategies
- • financial feasibility analysis, including potential for tax credit syndication
- • structuring of financing, development, syndication, ownership of project
- • evaluation of developer proposals, particularly focused on determining level of public benefits, to ensure maximum public benefit
- • negotiation with developers to maximize public benefit
- • creation or modification of affordable housing policies and programs